Friday, November 23, 2012

Day after Thanksgiving

Most years I would have a big family dinner on thanksgiving and then when It was all over I would take out the Christmas decor and go through the adds make my list and catch some zzzzz's .i would wake up do all my Christmas shopping come home and wrap presents then be done with it all and spend the next month enjoying the holiday and people in my life . But this year we are buying our new house so not really even going to have a Christmas we will be closing on the 21 st of December so moving starting then, hope to be able to move in and put up the tree in time for Christmas Eve. But none the less we started a new tradition tonight with my grandson Hunter who is two the elf on the shelf ( next year we will include his sister Makenna who is 3 months old now). Let the elf fun begin !

No comments:

Post a Comment